|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Resilient and long lasting, these brushes are handcrafted with dressed goat hair of the highest standard. They are soft with a silky feel and spring and have a natural high absorbency for maximum color carrying capacity. Perfect for washes, wet-in-wet techniques, dry brush blending and so much more!
Resilient and long lasting, Silver Brush Atelier™ Hake Brushes are handcrafted from dressed goat hair of the highest quality. This soft, naturally absorbent hair assures maximum color-carrying capacity, and has a silky feel and good spring. Every brush incorporates a strong, threaded copper wire in the ferrule. This feature adds extra protection by eliminating the swelling common in brushes that only use string to secure the brush hairs in the ferrules.
Silver Brush Atelier™ Hake Brushes are ideal for use with a variety of paints, including oils, acrylics, and watercolors.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes Fan to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.