|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Silver Jumbo™ White Hog Bristle Flat brushes features quality interlocking Chungking white hog bristle in jumbo sizes for large murals, easel painters and furniture. A perfectly balanced, matte handle rests comfortably in your hand and a fine nickel-plated brass ferrule is affixed with glue and nails for added durability.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Be sure to clean your Silver Jumbo™ White Hog Bristle brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brushes sitting in water for any length of time as this can eventually break down the epoxy barrier in the ferrule leading to cracked handles.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.