|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Silver Jumbo™ Golden Synthetic brush series provides multi-diameter soft golden Taklon in jumbo sizes for painting large murals or at an easel with acrylics. The perfectly balanced, matte handle rests comfortably in your hand and nickel-plated brass ferrules are affixed with glue and nails for added durability..
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Be sure to clean your Silver Jumbo™ White Hog Bristle brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brushes sitting in water for any length of time as this can eventually break down the epoxy barrier in the ferrule leading to cracked handles.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.