|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Silver Jumbo™ Stiff White Taklon Silver Jumbo™ brushes are the perfect tool for large-scale acrylic murals and acrylic easel painters. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes with perfectly balanced wooden handles and fine nickel-plated brass ferrules for durability and longevity.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Be sure to clean your Silver Jumbo™ White Hog Bristle brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brushes sitting in water for any length of time as this can eventually break down the epoxy barrier in the ferrule leading to cracked handles.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.