|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Long Handle Brushes
• 1 each of Ruby Satin® Round, Size 1 and 2
• 1 each of Ruby Satin® Bright, Size 4, 6 and 10
• 1 each of Ruby Satin® Filbert, Size 2 and 6
• 1 Tuscany™ Long Handle Zipper Brush Case
Short Handle Brushes
• 1 Bulletin Cutter, Size 1"
• 1 Ruby Satin® Script Liner, Size 2
• 1 Monza® Fan, Size 2
• 1 each of Alpine White Flat Wash, Size 1" and 2"
Alexander Cruz is a multi-faceted Puerto Rican artist most recognize for his wildlife paintings but he also works other themes such as still life, portraits, landscapes and floral painting. Alexander teaches several oil painting techniques in countries like Puerto Rico, Germany, Taiwan, Spain and the United States. With the slogan “Teaching the World how to Paint” and his teaching program, “The Ultimate Painting Experience” Cruz has been honored by UNESCO as an International Ambassador Artist for his outstanding work in art education of children around the world. In addition, his work hangs in prestigious galleries, museums, Convention Centers and Government halls throughout the world.
In Alexander's brush sets, you will find a selection of our Renaissance®, Ruby Satin®, Monza®, Alpine White™ and Bulletin Cutter collections.