|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Black Pearl™ is made with Mightlon® synthetic filament is a new material that is unique. It will hold up to the most rigorous treatment.
Black Pearl™ features include:
- Paint on all surfaces including furniture, walls, canvas, fabric & more
- Perfectly balanced and shaped head and handle
- Blending and softening edge brush series
- New Mightlon Synthetic filaments construction offers outstanding brush value and control
Black Pearl™ Each brush in our Black Pearl™ line is designed with synthetic “Mightlon” fiber tips that are firm enough to carry heavy liquids yet make smooth strokes. Our Black Pearl™ artist brushes are expertly crafted. Each brush has a wooden handle that is finished with a sophisticated, nickel-plated brass ferrule.
Each Black Pearl™ synthetic brush can be paired with soft and heavy-bodied acrylic paint. These value priced paint brushes also work well with fluid and flow acrylics, proving they are extremely versatile. Enjoy smooth, colorful strokes.
Silver Brush Limited is the premier supplier of fine painting supplies in the United States. We have created a remarkable collection of superior artist brushes. We believe that high-quality brushes lead to higher-quality art.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Black Pearl™ brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water. Always lay your brushes Angle to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- Always lay your brushes Angle to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- NEVER leave your brush resting in water! This can cause the handle to crack. Always lay your brush Angle to dry.