|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
BR-1905S Bristlon® Short Handle Oil & Acrylic 5pc set features one of each of the following:
- 1900S size 2 Round
- 1902S size 4 Bright
- 1906S size ¾” Angle
- 1907S size 0 Script Liner
- 1915S size XSM Triangle
Bristlon® is a superior stiff white synthetic brush that has been specially processed so it can be used with harsh solvents without compromising the texture or the fibers. These brushes offer excellent color control and strong resiliency on rough surfaces as a result of their interlocked construction and finely chiseled tips. It doesn’t matter if you are working with oils, acrylics, or watercolors, they will maintain their form and provide a smooth application of color.
BR-1905S Bristlon® Short Handle Oil & Acrylic 5pc set
- Bristlon brushes are for artists who use acrylic or oil paint
- Each brush easily carries heavy bodied paint and lays it down with a lightly textured stroke
- Expect stiff, snappy filaments that have clean crisp edges
- Great sketch book painting brushes
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Bristlon® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water. Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent. Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.