|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Bristlon® series brushes are handmade by expert artisans who undergo extensive training before they are skilled enough to produce the kind of quality that has become synonymous with Silver Brush Limited. Bristlon® fine artist brushes feature multi-diameter synthetic filaments that carry heavy bodied paints effortlessly across your painting surface. This series is stiff, durable and snappy with fine points and chiseled edges for crisp, clean strokes. that are rugged enough to withstand rough treatment on textured surfaces. These brushes imitate natural hog bristle, so expect textured strokes and excellent paint carrying capacity.
Bright brushes are known for their tight stroke control and sharp edges. Bristlon® brights are perfect for blocking in color, cityscapes, abstracts, landscapes, and so much more. Turn it on its side or use its chiseled tip for fine lines.
- Designed for use in acrylic or oil* paints
- If you use Bristlon® in oil paint DO NOT CLEAN WITH HARSH CHEMICALS OR TURPENTINE. Clean the brushes with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- Our stiffest synthetic brush series
- Snappy and durable with fine points and chiseled edges for crisp strokes
- Rugged enough to withstand use on coarse surfaces
- Leaves a lightly textured mark, similar to that of natural hog bristle
- Perfectly balanced wood handle rests comfortably in your hand
- Nickel-plated brass ferrule with triple crimped epoxy barrier to prevent water from damaging the brush
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Bristlon® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water. Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent. Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
1902S-0, 1902S-2, 1902S-4, 1902S-6, 1902S-8 and 1902S-10 minimum order quantity: 6 | 1902S-12 minimum order quantity: 3 | 1902S-20 minimum order quantity: 1