|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
CR-6821S Crystal™ 3pc Angle Watercolor Set contains one of each of the following:
- 6806S size 1/4" Angle
- 6806S size 3/8" Angle
- 6806S size 1/2" Angle
Quality artist’s brushes for watercolor, acrylics, gouache, inks and all water media. Crystal™ brushes hold a generous amount of color that releases evenly and allows the brush to glide smoothly over paper. Manufactured with our exclusive durable brown-tip golden filaments that are set into nickel-plated double crimped brass ferrules and fitted to beautifully balanced short matte teal handles.
Silver Brush Limited is the premier supplier of fine painting supplies in the United States. We have created a remarkable collection of superior artist brushes. We believe that high-quality brushes lead to higher-quality art.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Crystal™ brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water. Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- NEVER leave your brush resting in water! This can cause the handle to crack. Always lay your brush flat to dry.