|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
CR-6807S Crystal™ 7pc Set features one of each of the following:
• 1 Round, Size 6
• 1 Round, Size 8
• 1 Filbert, Size: 4
• 1 Angle, Size: ¼"
• 1 Script Liner, Size: 1
• 1 Square Wash, Size: ½"
• 1 Point Oval Wash, Size: ¾"
Quality artist’s brushes for watercolor, acrylics, gouache, inks and all water media. Crystal™ brushes hold a generous amount of color that releases evenly and allows the brush to glide smoothly over paper. Manufactured with our exclusive durable brown-tip golden filaments that are set into nickel-plated double crimped brass ferrules and fitted to beautifully balanced short matte teal handles.
Silver Brush Limited is the premier supplier of fine painting supplies in the United States. We have created a remarkable collection of superior artist brushes. We believe that high-quality brushes lead to higher-quality art.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Crystal™ brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water. Always lay your brushes Filbert to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes Filbert to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.
- NEVER leave your brush resting in water! This can cause the handle to crack. Always lay your brush Filbert to dry.