|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
EP-2015S Earline Padgett Specialty Stroke Set contains one each of the following brushes:
- 2000S size 6 Golden Natural Round
- The Golden Natural® Round is a unique blend of Natural and Synthetic hair -- an exceptionally fine quality brush for Watercolors, Oils, or Acrylics. The Round is my go-to brush for Watercolors; it’s always the first brush beginners should buy! The Golden Natural® Round does amazing stroke-work in all mediums. Multi-load the Round to create graceful daisy petals, carnations, tulips, the possibilities are endless! The tapered point of this Round is perfect for the finishing touches of stems and graceful tendrils.
- 2512S size ½” Ruby Satin Dagger Striper
- The Ruby Satin® Dagger Striper works equally well in all mediums. It’s my go to brush for painting leaves and grasses! Use the chisel edge to paint wind-blown sea grasses…double-load dagger to brushstroke long blade leaves…or press and lift dagger to create wildflower leaves. And don’t forget -- The chisel edge of the dagger striper paints miles of linework without reloading! This is a brush that you will love using!
- 2515S size MD Ruby Satin Triangle
- The unique shape of the Triangle will spark your creativity! The Triangle-shaped ferrule holds a full brush that tapers to long point on one side. Hold Triangle brush with pointed side up…load with color and tip point in another color…then press, lift and pull out stroke on point to paint an unlimited variety of wildflowers, ferns and tiny leaves. The more you use it – the more you’re inspired!
Ruby Satin® brushes are handmade by expert artisans who undergo extensive training before they are skilled enough to produce the kind of quality that has become synonymous with Silver Brush Limited. Ruby Satin® fine art brushes feature multi-diameter synthetic filaments that are designed to imitate the exact snap and feel of natural mongoose. These brushes are medium-firm, snappy, and can carry heavy-bodied acrylic or oil paints with ease. Expect a smooth stroke with crisp edges. Capable of withstanding rough treatment on textured surfaces.
Golden Natural® brushes features a brush head filled with mixed filaments of both natural hair and synthetic fibers, making Golden Natural® uniquely able to be used in all media of paint including watercolors, acrylics and oils. Golden Natural® is one of the only brush series on the market that was specifically designed to capture and carry paints like liquid, fluid or interference acrylic, soft bodied acrylic, watercolor, and gouache and heavy bodied acrylics and oils. High-quality multi-diameter Japanese synthetic filaments imitate the absorbency, spring and feel of expensive natural hair at a fraction of the cost, while the natural hair captures and carry pigment for a smooth application of color.
- Designed for use in all acrylic paints, oil* and water-mixable oils. Can also be used with watercolor or gouache on high-quality heavy weight artist paper.
- If you use Ruby Satin® in oil paint DO NOT CLEAN WITH HARSH CHEMICALS OR TURPENTINE. Clean the brushes with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- Medium-firm, snappy synthetic mongoose that leaves a smooth, even stroke
- Fine points and chiseled edges
- Durable enough to use on textured surfaces
- Perfectly balanced wood handle rests comfortably in your hand
- Nickel-plated brass ferrule with triple crimped epoxy barrier to prevent water from damaging the brush
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.