|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Each brush in our Monza® line is designed with synthetic fiber tips that imitate the spring and bounce of mongoose hair. Their durability and firmness are excellent for blending, double-loading, and details that need control. Monza® synthetic filament blend duplicates the exact feel of natural mongoose hair. With ample spring, bounce and durability, it is perfect for blending, double loading, layering, stroke work, dry brush blending, and precise control. In addition, they hold their fine points and sharp edges when wet.
Our Monza® professional artist brushes are expertly crafted with synthetic mongoose filament and are fit for many painting surfaces. Each brush has a short wooden handle and a painting tip that stays completely pointed, even when wet.
Each Monza® synthetic brush can be paired with heavy-bodied acrylic or oil paint. These professional paintbrushes also work well with watercolor paints, proving that they are extremely versatile. Enjoy the smooth, colorful strokes.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your Monza® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.