|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
RSS-2560S Ruby Satin® 6 pc Starter Variety Short Handle set features one of each of the following:
- 2500S Size 4 Round artist brushes are superior tools to use when creating precise, detailed work. Each round brush can create thin lines and broad strokes. The short wooden handle is ideal for painting while seated.
- 2502S Size 10 Bright artist brush are truly superior tools to use when creating precise, detailed work. Each bright shaped brush will create sharp controlled strokes. Compared to a flat the bright is several centimeters shorter in length out. The short wooden handle is ideal for painting while seated.
- 2506S Size 5/8” Angle artist brushes are superior tools to use when doing stroke, floating and every type of controlled artwork. Each angle shaped brush can be used to soften, add depth and contour to any painting. Easy to double load and get fabulous unique brush strokes.
- 2515S MD Triangle brushes are adored by botanical artists! Use the wedge-shaped belly to effortlessly create beautiful press and release flowers and leaves, then use the long thin brush tip to add detail like stems and stamens. The perfect brush for double and triple loading and other decorative techniques.
- 2522S 2/0 Monogram Liners are perfect for precise details and fine lines. The short length of these liners means you have maximum control over your strokes and how much color you are putting down. Create whiskers, hairs, blades of grass, flower stems and more. A great signature brush!
- 2528S ½” Filbert Grass Combs are excellent brushes for creating texture effects like feathers, fur, hair, grass, eyelashes, beards and more.
RSS-2560S Ruby Satin® 6 pc Starter Variety Short Handle Oils, Watercolors & Acrylics
Ruby Satin® brushes are handmade by expert artisans who undergo extensive training before they are skilled enough to produce the kind of quality that has become synonymous with Silver Brush Limited. Ruby Satin® fine art brushes feature multi-diameter synthetic filaments that are designed to imitate the exact snap and feel of natural mongoose. These brushes are medium-firm, snappy, and can carry heavy-bodied acrylic or oil paints with ease. Expect a smooth stroke with crisp edges. Capable of withstanding rough treatment on textured surfaces.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your Ruby Satin® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.