|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
RSS-2573S Ruby Satin® Jumbo Bright 3 pc Short Handle set features one of each of the following brushes
- 2502S Size 20 Jumbo Bright
- 2502S Size 26 Jumbo Bright
- 2502S Size 30 Jumbo Bright
Jumbo Bright artist brushes are truly superior tools to use when creating precise, detailed work. Each bright shaped brush will create sharp controlled and broad background strokes. Use in soft, flat, fluid, flow and heavy body acrylics. Including gouache and oils. Compared to a flat the bright is several centimeters shorter in length. The short wooden handle is ideal for painting while seated.
RSS-2573S Ruby Satin® 3 pc Jumbo Bright Short Handle Set Oils, Watercolors & Acrylics
Ruby Satin® brushes are handmade by expert artisans who undergo extensive training before they are skilled enough to produce the kind of quality that has become synonymous with Silver Brush Limited. Ruby Satin® fine art brushes feature multi-diameter synthetic filaments that are designed to imitate the exact snap and feel of natural mongoose. These brushes are medium-firm, snappy, and can carry heavy-bodied acrylic or oil paints with ease. Expect a smooth stroke with crisp edges. Capable of withstanding rough treatment on textured surfaces.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your Ruby Satin® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes flat to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.