|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
The perfect brush series for Fluid Acrylics!
Silver Silk 88® is one of the only brushes on the market that was specifically designed to capture and carry low viscosity paints like liquid, fluid or interference acrylic, soft bodied acrylic, watercolor, and gouache.
High-quality multi-diameter Japanese synthetic filaments imitate the absorbency, spring and feel of expensive natural hairs at a fraction of the cost.
Silver Silk 88® allows for a seamless application of color and a delicately textured stroke. Artists say these brushes are a joy to use because they glide so effortlessly across the painting surface.
- Oil painters adore Silver Silk 88® because they can gently soften and blend colors.
- Expect a fine point, chiseled edges and unmatched durability.
- Handmade by expert artisans.
- Triple epoxy sealed nickel-plated brass ferrule ensures the longevity of your brush.
8800S Round brushes are capable of a variety of marks. With the proper amount of pressure, you can achieve fine lines, broad strokes, washes or precise details. Popular among floral and botanical artists, Silver Silk 88® is an excellent brush for one stroke flowers and leaves!
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your brushes after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Rinsing the head of the brush with warm water should be enough to remove most watercolor paints, gouache, inks or dyes but an artist-grade brush cleaner can be used to make sure all traces of pigment have been cleaned off.
- NEVER leave your brush resting in water! This can cause the handle to crack.
- Always lay your brush flat to dry.