|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
Ultra Mini® miniature detail brushes were designed with the artist in mind. Short, Comfort Grip® handles and compact ultra-fine heads are perfect for tight spaces and they offer superb control for tiny details or miniature painting. These brushes feature precise golden Taklon filaments that are set into seamless nickel plated brass ferrules and mounted on pearly white handles.These brushes were created for artists who use watercolor or acrylic paint. Their ultrafine tips are good for creating tiny details and offer lots of control.
Our Ultra Mini® paintbrushes are expertly crafted with luxurious and precise golden Taklon filaments. Each brush has a short pearly-white Comfort Grip handle that is finished with a sophisticated nickel-plated brass ferrule.
Ultra Mini® designer Xtra Long Liner brushes can create thin lines, fine details, dots, and scrollwork. The short handles are ideal for tabletop painting.
Each Ultra Mini® brush can be paired with both watercolor and acrylic paint, proving that it is versatile. It will hold the right amount of color for precise details. Enjoy the controlled, colorful strokes.
Specific Way to Clean the Brush
- Be sure to clean your brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Never leave your brush sitting in water for any length of time.
- If you are painting with acrylics, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before massaging the paint out in warm running water.
- If you are painting with oils, wipe as much paint off of the brush head as you can before cleaning it with an artist-grade odorless solvent.
- If you are painting with watercolor or gouache, rinse the head of the brush with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Always lay your brushes Fan to dry. Leaving them upright can cause water and/or excess paint to seep into the metal ferrule and it will eventually ruin the brush.