|Image||Name||Shape||Size||Price||Qty||Add To Cart|
WC-3202S Black Velvet® Pro Watercolor 3pc set features:
- 3000S Size 8 Round
- 3007S Size 8 Script Liner
- 3008S Size ¾” Square Wash
- 3008S Size 1” Square Wash
Black Velvet® watercolor brushes are handmade by expert artisans who undergo extensive training before they are skilled enough to produce the kind of quality that has become synonymous with Silver Brush Limited. Black Velvet fine artist brushes feature a unique blend of natural squirrel hair and durable synthetics. The natural hair gives Black Velvet a full belly that holds a maximum amount of color so you don’t have to reload the brush as often, while the synthetics provide a slight snap that ensures your brush will always come to an extremely fine point. Black Velvet® is soft enough to allow multiple-layer glazing, yet firm enough to lift color with a gentle scrub. Can be used in watercolor, gouache, inks, and dyes.
3000S Round Shape Description: Black Velvet® round brushes are capable of a variety of marks. With the proper amount of pressure, you can achieve fine lines, broad strokes, washes or precise details. Popular among floral and botanical artists, Black Velvet® is an excellent brush for one stroke flowers and leaves!
3007S Script Liner Black Velvet® script liners allow for long, loose, flowing lines. Use this brush for wispy strokes, tree branches, grass, eye lashes, hair, ribbons and ties, buttons and bows and more. You can even use it to sign your name on your artwork!
3009S Oval Wash Artists love the Black Velvet Oval Wash because of its unique, dynamic shape! The wide flat belly holds a ton of color and allows for seamless sweeping washes while the tapered point can achieve fine lines and incredibly precise detail. Try press and release flower petals and leaves for a fun, easy painting experience!
Specific Way to Clean the Brush:
- Be sure to clean your Black Velvet® brush after each painting session. Letting paint dry in the brush can cause it to not perform as expected.
- Rinsing the head of the brush with warm water should be enough to remove most watercolor paints, gouache, inks or dyes but an artist-grade brush cleaner can be used to make sure all traces of pigment have been cleaned off.
- NEVER leave your brush resting in water! This can cause the handle to crack.
- Always lay your brush flat to dry.